- Report: 50,000 voters may have been ‘silenced’ by N.C. election law changes
- Beasley wins N.C. Supreme Court race after recount, concession by Robinson
- Clintons, Bush top popularity poll in N.C.
- North Carolina’s Butterfield to lead Congressional Black Caucus
- Election not over yet: Recounts underway in 14 races across N.C.
- Snapshot: Who has requested free voter IDs in NC?
- This year’s voter turnout was on par with 2010
- Voter ‘drop-off’ was down in this year’s N.C. Supreme Court contests
- N.C. congressional contests were all blowouts
- N.C. voters want Clinton, Romney to run for White House in 2016
Category Archives: Polls
Democratic political power couple Bill and Hillary Clinton both enjoy relatively high favorability ratings in North Carolina, as does former Republican president George W. Bush. According to the High Point University poll, former president Bill Clinton is viewed positively by … Continue reading
Photos: Kai Mörk / Gage Skidmore One election ends, another begins. With this year’s vote in the history books, the political world is already turning its attention to 2016 and that year’s race for the White House. While the 2016 … Continue reading
A new poll finds Democratic U.S. Sen. Kay Hagan holding a one-point edge over Republican N.C. House Speaker Thom Tillis with early voting underway and Election Day fast approaching. Commissioned by the League of Conservation Voters in Washington, D.C., and … Continue reading
Democratic U.S. Sen. Kay Hagan is clinging to a four-point lead over Republican N.C. House Speaker Thom Tillis with less than a week left in this year’s election, according to new results from the Elon University Poll. The survey finds … Continue reading
Democratic U.S. Sen. Kay Hagan and Republican N.C. House Speaker Thom Tillis are locked in a dead heat with early voting underway and Election Day just over a week away, according to a new poll from High Point University. The … Continue reading