With the Iowa caucuses coming down to an eight-vote margin, we break down the outcome in the Hawkeye State and what it means for the Republican presidential field with our new “On the Trail” podcast:
- Report: 50,000 voters may have been ‘silenced’ by N.C. election law changes
- Beasley wins N.C. Supreme Court race after recount, concession by Robinson
- Clintons, Bush top popularity poll in N.C.
- North Carolina’s Butterfield to lead Congressional Black Caucus
- Election not over yet: Recounts underway in 14 races across N.C.
- Snapshot: Who has requested free voter IDs in NC?
- This year’s voter turnout was on par with 2010
- Voter ‘drop-off’ was down in this year’s N.C. Supreme Court contests
- N.C. congressional contests were all blowouts
- N.C. voters want Clinton, Romney to run for White House in 2016